Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy bitcoin with Pocket?
- When is my bitcoin buy executed?
- How long is my order valid?
- When do I need a new order?
- Are there any fees?
- What is the minimum amount?
- How long does the bank payment take?
- How do instant payments work?
- How do I set up my standing order?
- What do I do when I change my bank account?
- Can Pocket withdraw from my bank account?
- How does the Pocket app work?
- Why has my payment been refunded?
- Why can't I sign in?
- What are order and payout statuses?
- Can I DCA every day?
- Can I import watch only wallets via XPUB?
- Why do I need to provide a digital signature?
- Does the app reuse addresses?
- Should I move funds to a hardware wallet?
- How is data stored on the device?
- What happens if I forgot to include the payment message?
- Where is the sell button?
- Why do you ask for an email address?
- Which wallets does Pocket support?
- Must my wallet be connected to receive bitcoin?
- How do I confirm my Bitcoin address?
- Why must I confirm my Bitcoin address?
- How do I share my entire wallet (xpub)?
- Can I change my bitcoin address?
- Can Pocket access my bitcoin?
Still have a question? Do not hesitate to contact us.